Friday, September 21, 2018

Nikos fear pics



 This image came from my friends and I going to the top of a building and sneaking into a penthouse area that was under construction. It falls under a fear picture of mine because when I was younger I loved exploring abandoned places until one day I got in trouble for trespassing. I used to enjoy the eeriness of how abandoned locations felt like and getting over the paranoia of exploring these locations reminded me of how cool it was to do it when i was 16. 

 with this image simply its an allergy to bee stings that really makes me paranoid of them but they are beautiful insects that do a lot for the world and although I am vulnerable to bees i really have to thank them for helping our ecosystem live 


This last one is of this man I met named Robert. Robert is a homeless man who lives in the city of Richmond and approaching him to make his picture was very exciting contrary to my original thought when it came to making the pictures of strangers. He was very kind and after a cigarette and a small conversation i shook his hand and parted ways. Up until that moment i was very scared to walk up and take peoples pictures but he was genuinely happy that i was taking his picture and took the time out of my day to converse with him and that made me feel very good.   

No comments:

Post a Comment