Thursday, September 20, 2018

Denver Edmonds's FEAR



 My fears involve being recorded, but I realize I sound silly. I always love being behind the camera because I don't have to judge myself. I can be creative without feeling insecure. However, I've never appreciated being on behind the lens. I feel as though I look odd on camera, and I tend to point out my flaws. When people try to take photos of me I usually put my hand over my face. It's embarrassing and humiliating to see myself on camera because I feel as though I look distorted. I decided to help a friend out with a video because even though I HATE the way I look on camera, I thought the video idea was important. I had to share advice about college, which took me 17 minutes. I felt as though I had to share my thoughts and tell people the things I wish others would have told me about school. It was unnerving to watch because I stumbled on words, made awkward faces, and squirmed in my seat. As I watched it for the 5th time, I realized that maybe how I look doesn't matter as much as what I'm saying......but then it made me realize that I HATE my baby voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment