Thursday, September 20, 2018

Abby Chambers - Fear Photos





For my fear photos, I put a few of my fears into one series. I've always been wary of trying to capture moving water, mostly because I didn't know how to achieve the look I wanted. I'm also still a little scared of taking photos indoors where I don't have much control over the lighting, and the lighting I do have control over isn't the best for taking photos. So, I had my roommate help me with pouring water in and out of these antique milk jugs my grandmother gave me. First, I was just messing around with getting the movement of the water going from one jug to another. Then, I took the bottles into my shower; my bathroom has awful lighting. I had her pour the water out and I just held down on the shutter, and this is what I got. I also rotated the third image because I thought it looked cool that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment