Thursday, September 20, 2018

amanda burton- 5 strange discoveries


This photo shows how I discovered the use of manual focus. The foreground is blurred while the background is in clear focus.

This photo shows how I discovered shutter speed on my camera. The settings I used made this lovely flowing fountain look like mist.

This photo shows how I interacted with my object. It is very difficult to be the photographer and the object at the same time.

This photo shows how I discovered detail. The closer I am to an object the more detail is obtained through my camera. 

This photo shows how I discovered separate sources of light reflected into my camera. Shadows and pure sunlight have big differences when taking a picture and you have to adjust accordingly.














No comments:

Post a Comment