Thursday, September 20, 2018

Amanda Burton - Fear Pictures

The first two pictures are of two strangers who I met at Maymont Park.

 The Woman was listening to music on her headphones, walking around the garden by herself. She was very nice and once I approached her about taking her photo she asked me to instruct her exactly how I wanted to execute it. I chose to have a background of some of the flowers and leaves with a nice side profile. She has beautiful skin and I wanted to emphasize her physique.

As I was getting ready to leave the park, a disabled man scootered across the pathway and I immediately knew I wanted to take his picture. I was so nervous because I had no idea how to approach him or ask. I finally got the courage to go up to him and once I explained why I wanted his picture he smiled so wide so quickly released the shutter. (his name is Sunny if you ever visit the park he's there a lot)

The last picture is of one of my friends.

 I have never taken a nude photo and I was so timid to ask her to do such a revealing thing. She was surprisingly very excited to be topless for my homework. I will admit It was a bit awkward but after my blog post this week I really wanted to explore this side of photography, which I'm really glad I did.







No comments:

Post a Comment