Friday, September 21, 2018

Discoveries-Madeline Edwards

 I found if you lengthen the time of exposure and flip between different vantage points the two different vantage points become superimposed on each other.
 I found if you get really close to an object and completely unfocus the shot the camera can capture abstract photos of what appears to be pure color. This is a close up of my skin. I'm fascinated by abstract photography because when I think of photography I think of realism.
 I found you can adjust the zoom while the camera is shooting.
 I discovered that with a high shutter speed you can capture the details of flowing water. 
Adjusting for a slow shutter speed I found you can paint with light in a strange, abstract way. Here the light is very dim due to the small aperture.

No comments:

Post a Comment