Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Why did we have to take 1000 images ? Hmmmm, my guess would be to get use to taking a lot of photos, incase we weren't already. For me this assignment made we think about what was around me all the time, at every second. The hardest part about this assignment was getting started, but once I started 1000 came up sooner than I thought it would.


Looking through all of the images made me see my strengths and weaknesses, so when I went out to shoot again I kept those things in mind. It also showed me some things I wish I did slightly different, which helped me take my time and and really think about framing and angles. Rating the image is helpful for me especially because sometimes I have a problem critiquing my own work. Which is something every photographer needs to learn how to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment