Sunday, September 18, 2011


Tim Navis



Tim Navis is a great photographer because the variety of his photography. He is versatile as a photographer and he proves that he isn't confined to the definition of a specific photographer. He does editorial shots but also travel, portraiture and landscape photography. What draws me most to him is that he is commited to his series and has such a wide range of subject matter. My favorite series that I saw was his collection "Aria Hotel". He works a lot with double exposure, Long exposure and Bokeh photography. This series has movement, light and color. He is definitely someone that I am inspired by for this assignment coming up. This photograph drew me to him most.T he lines that are created through light create movement. The multiple layers in his photographs add depth and really make the photograph unique. His other series are strong as well. He really seems to embrace light and uses it to his advantage.


I would definitely check him out- http://www.navisphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment