Sunday, September 18, 2011

Andreea Anghel


I saw this photo a while ago and it has been one of my favorites ever since. I don't think Andreea Anghel is that famous of a photographer but in my opinion she should be. All her work is beautiful, she also does a lot of mixed media art and uses her degree in graphic design to alter some of her images. The subtle tones through out the whole photo, just make it such a relaxing image for me to look at. There is also a bit of contrasting colors on her fingernails on the right hand. Thats something that I over looked several times before realizing it. In my opinion this photo is a perfect representation of color and light. The crop was also a really nice choice, not having eye contact makes the photo less about who it is and more about what is in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment