Tuesday, September 13, 2011

helen's answers!!

why did i have to take soooo many photos?
practice, practice, practice. that is the real answer. it helped to get aquainted with how everything in a camera is connected. one must learn the beauty of aperture and shutter speed and iso and exposure before anything else can be set forth. with taking so many photos, i have set myself up continuing my photography, but in a whole new realm. a more realistic, sensitive one, that is. i felt more in touch with the camera and felt each photograph more my own.

why did i have to go through all 1000 photos and rate them all?
i had to rate them all because that can help sort out which apertures and shutter speeds may or may not work well together. again, it was a practice. it helped me acknowledge what types of angles and perspectives i primarily shoot for. it helped me learn that i shouldn't be repetitive and instead should plunge into something new and unfamiliar.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Helen about why we had to take 1000 photos. Hands on work is the only way to go when learning about photography. That amount of pictures gave us the right amount of practice.

    I didn't think as technically about rating the pictures. reviewing which shutter speeds, aperture and iso while rating is an excellent plan.

    ReplyDelete