Friday, September 13, 2013

Ted Talks- Lexi Wilson

We as photographers have the wonderful opportunity to capture whatever we want in this world. Our blessing can also be a curse, as there is so much to be captured. The question to ask ourselves is what are we passionate about? These are the things that are worth pursuing. When we have passion for what we're photographing, our work has meaning and purpose. This video inspired me to truly search for what I find passion in and how I can share that with the world through my pictures. When we dig deep, we get the chance to find something great. I hope that I can find something that will bring me to tears when I talk about it, because that emotion has the capability of being so contagious to those around us. I want to impact the hearts I come into contact with in the hopes of helping them find their passions.

No comments:

Post a Comment