Friday, September 13, 2013

Ted Talk- Abbey Reddington

Those who choose to pursue art as a career already go against societies norm for craving the stability of a desk job. To just create and not to create with a purpose is a waste of the artist's and the viewer's time.  A big fan of ted talks, this stood out to me as one of my favorites. Building a passion that strong takes years of involvement and observation. I tend to get distracted from my original intentions and never truly finish something to the point where I feel a deep passion for it. If I took anything from this Ted Talk, it was to find something I love, grab on to it, and take the time to become truly enthralled in it. If you don't put your blood, sweat, and tears into something, you'll never believe in anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment