Friday, September 13, 2013

TED Talk - Natalie Koalahepp




This Ted talk in a way totally shifted my focus. It’s too easy for me to become wrapped up in the way something (a photograph or a relationship, or a job) looks; I care about aesthetics a lot. But, I don’t want to make good-looking empty art. I want my work to become a flow of what I feel and care about completely. I would consider myself a failure if I were never able to make an impact on someone else’s view of the world. This video brought into perspective what it looks like to share a feeling/interest/passion with others, and to be completely honest, I felt lost because I don’t yet know  how to describe what it is that I am most passionate about. I know that I care about many things, but I‘m yet to really understand my own form of creative language to get my viewpoint outside of my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment