Saturday, September 7, 2013

Eric Lafforgue - Allison Bills






Eric Lafforgue spends most of his time travelling the globe to share his encounters, through the perception of an ethnologist and the heart of an artist, privileging the regions or populations in danger and less usually visited countries. His photographs mainly consist of portraits of the people he's encountered over the various countries. His strong attraction towards capturing in black and white is admirable, while his undoubtedly gifted talent of capturing raw emotion is undeniable. I very much appreciate his attention paid to composition; more specifically his symmetrical way of seeing things.




I actually look up to this photographer very much because it is, in general, what I would kill to do and I find myself very connected to his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment