Saturday, September 14, 2013

Aaron Huey TED TALK: Liesa Collins

When Aaron Huey talked about the reservations, I could see the emotions come across his face like a raging storm. You could see the passion, the drive, and the anger pouring our of his veins. I want that feeling when I photograph. Recently, I enrolled in a Gender, Sexuality, and Women's' Studies class. I am learning more and more that it is something I'm passionate about. I want to minor in it. The possibility of it influencing my art on so many levels is exciting to me. I care about standing up for the rights of women and people not being discriminated based on their sexual orientation and gender identity. Aaron Huey's motives and actions speak a lot for want he wanted to educate people on and I admire that.

No comments:

Post a Comment