Friday, November 2, 2018

Schuyler VanSyckle - Anne Sophie Stolz - Post 9

Butchery_Anne-SophieStolzKitchen_Anne-SophieStolz
Room_Anne-SophieStolzStork_Anne-SophieStolz
Grandma_Anne-SophieStolzHouse_Anne-SophieStolz

Intimacy With Space - By Anne-Sophie Stolz 

1. Which of the artists many technical choices are of interest to you?
Her use of color and position in these photographs interest me the most. Each photo has a distinct color palette and way that the objects are arranged. The neatness and aesthetic color palettes in each of these photos draws my attention to them immediately. 

2. What do you believe are the artists conceptual and/or thematic intentions?
I believe the artist intentions for these images were to capture the simple and effortless places/views that she experiences in her everyday life. 

3. How do you personally respond to the choices and intentions?
I can personally respond to these images because I personally am drawn to simple minimalist things. I prefer my room/space to be very simple. These effortless photos in her everyday life are aesthetically pleasing to my interests in photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment