Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mary Pforr- Week 7 Artist post





Artist: Caroline Reimers
Photo Cred: http://carolinereimers.tumblr.com/

i. Reimers photos always have an amazing depth of field. The focus is incredible- to keep a camera stable she very possibly uses a tripod. However, she is able to take the photographs in well lit areas that may help with the hand holding.
ii. Her photography emphasizes the depth and capacity each place she visits can hold. The three photos I have posted alone are from Denmark, Spain, and France. She captures places and all different times of day given different types of light, as well as a bit of the culture or architecture or scenic beauty each place can hold.
iii. Reimers blog is one I don't even remember how I can about- but I enjoy her work in a sense of how one enjoys a daydream. It is quite wonderful to see the places she does which she captures so beautifully, and imagine yourself there as well. I have always had a huge desire to travel, and as my skills in photography grow I hope that when I get the chance to I will be able to document just as wonderfully as she has.

No comments:

Post a Comment