Sunday, January 18, 2015

What do i care about?


Arshan Yazdanshenas

My family is the most important thing to me. Then comes the friends who i know truly care about me. Sometimes that may be hard to tell but there are definitely a few keepers. Also, i think ideals such as justice and equality are really important. I find that the ability and action of creating something is very important to me and my self fulfillment. Another thing that i really enjoy is the spirit of competition. On that note, I'd also like to point out the importance and value of respect. I think the best thing you can do is respect other people. I care about all the people in the world who were born into circumstances where they find it extremely difficult to be creative or even survive. Also, respect for our environment is important. Having an understanding of our surroundings, being environmentally aware and practicing things that help manage the environment, such as conservation,  are all important to me. I care about finding a way to change the way people act, not just think, in order to create positive change for humanity and our environment. I care about my cat, he's got his own wonderful (sometimes annoying) personality.

Now for a little deduction...
Family is important because it is where i came from. Inherently, the people in my family are the ones i relate to the most. This is because we have the same genetics and culture but also because they witnessed and played a crucial role in my personal growth. Honestly, another one of the main reasons why family is important to me is because it is much easier for me to trust them. It seems that they will always accept me so long as i stay true to myself. Another reason why i care about family is because i truly believe that they truly believe in me, my talents, work ethic, and that sort of mutual understanding really inspires me and keeps me motivated. The thing about me is that i sometimes need assurance from other people. I guess that means i'm not fully self motivated or confident....

There are many more things i really care about but this is where we stopped in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment