Saturday, January 17, 2015

Selasi Fynn - What I Care About

Things I care about:


  • my poetry 
  • poetry in general
  • the way I take care of my mind and my body 
  • my interactions with the people on a daily basis
  • doing things that make me content, not necessarily happy
  • trying my best to experience the world for what it is 
why I care about these things:

  • I know what it feels like to have no outlet and now that I've found one, I feel a little bit better about things...
  • I realized that I used to try my best to steer clear of things that were not positive  thinking that doing that would make me happy/happier. I feel like experiencing things for what they are, and experiencing things that might not make me happy helps me realize some of the things I want or don't need in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment