Sunday, January 18, 2015

Erin Copeland- What I care about

-Taking care of myself mentally and physically
- Helping myself get through depression and anxiety
- Try to celebrate even the smallest accomplishment and not stress out so much on small failures
-I care about becoming a more motivated person, to get out of my head more and not be afraid to live
- I care about becoming a successful artist
-Being proud of my artwork, making art I really love and love doing.

I care about these things because being diagnosed with major depression, and multiple kinds of anxiety disorders, I need to try to take care of myself and accept some things are going to be impossible or really hard to get through. Thinking about making art and striving to be successful usually helps me get through it better.


No comments:

Post a Comment