Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sierra Doucette- What I Care About & Why

Things I Care About-

  • my dog and the way she greets me when I come home
  • my parents and the way they always say "i love you" before they hang up 
  • my new friends and a couple old friends 
  • my appearance 
  • traveling and seeing the world- not just the pretty places
  • remembering peoples names and doing small favors 
Why I Care About These Things- 

I'm an openly emotional person and sometimes my emotions get in the way of seeing the bigger picture or whats really important. This is why little things are important to me, like small displays of affection or remembering details about someone's life. I think traveling is important because it gets me out of my comfort zone and I learn new things about myself and about other places and cultures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment