Monday, January 26, 2015

Ratcliffe- Weekly artist post 1

Miren Pastor

1.) It seems to me that this artist focused her concepts on nature. She also included soft beautiful photography of people she photographs. It seems like she uses a digital camera.

2.) She uses exposure and depth of field to express the softness of his photos. It also seems like she uses light to direct her photo, she uses a lot of beautiful sunlight to emphasize the theme of her photos. It seems like she uses

3.) I really love that she focused on nature. It is one of my main interests! I like how soft she made the photos as well. She took a lot of photos of the moss on trees and the roots or vines, and it was cool how she made it abstract looking. So simple, but so beautiful. I also like how in some of the photos she used the sunlight and shadows to emphasize her photos that was really appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment