Sunday, January 18, 2015

Ashley Kronsberg - What I Care About


  • The achievement of goals and quality of life of my family members, friends, and significant other
  • The quality of life of my cats
  • The progress of my self rejuvenation
I felt that these are the things that I can say I care about with any kind of quality reasoning. I care about things such as the environment, animal cruelty, political equality, etc. However, I do not find myself doing anything in my daily or overall life to actually show that I care - they just feel like things I know in my mind that I care for, and when the opportunity presents itself I try to act in appropriate ways. However, of the things I've listed, I find myself daily concerned for and making clear signs to show it. I think it's difficult to say what you care about because everyone cares about things to a certain degree. But in order to really have an emotion or connection with something is a feeling that is often fleeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment