Sunday, January 25, 2015

Katherine Ratcliffe- What do I care about?


I care about my family. My family has helped shape me into the person I am today! Another thing I really care about is the Earth. My major is environmental studies, and I really care about nature. All of my favorite hobbies have helped me find a deep connection with mother earth. Surfing, hiking, snowboarding and all my other outdoor hobbies help me feel alive, healthy, and happy. My happiness is another thing I really care about, and has been my priority due to recent events in my life, which have made me really focus on my happiness and myself. I care about my friends, the real ones who are really there for me when I need them. I care about real moments… no fakeness, just raw emotions and following my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment