Sunday, October 23, 2011

Photographer of the Week

Brian Ulrich, is my photographer of the week. He has a series called Copia on his website, and it's pretty remarkable. In this series he has photographs ranging from huge retail stores, to malls, thrift stores and even super markets. In these places he photographed the people around him as well as some of the merchandise. Some of his photographs look as if the subject was unaware, while others the subjects are aware they are being photographed. Looking at these photos, I feel as if I now how a better understanding to where I want to go next with my project. Woah, wait he images wouldn't save to my desktop so I googled images Brian Ulrich and apparently he works at VCU!?! Mind Blown.

Here's his website is : http://notifbutwhen.com/

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it's wild. I think he teaches a senior portfolio class.

    ReplyDelete