Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hisham Akira Bharoocha




-I found him off off of a tumblr and I loved his work. I went to his site, and noticed how he was so diverse in his mediums, he seems like he explores art in all forms and is actually very multi-talented. Someday, I hope to do the same. What intrigued me the most was his photoshop collages, I really want to grow and expand into that area of study. I also noticed his work before on a snowboard and so I have always enjoyed his work, but I didn't realize how many things he could do. I really enjoy his photography as well, his portraits remind me of mine, or the area I was trying to go in. He paints, collages, photographs, and makes installations how does he get the time? He is so dedicated to his work, it's inspirational! Love his work, his paintings are ridiculously intriguing. Go to his site. I forgot about his music, it's actually good too, very relaxing.

http://www.hishamb.net/index.html


No comments:

Post a Comment