Sunday, October 16, 2011




first off, here's a link to the rest of the gallery of photos that I particularly looked at:
http://www.photographyserved.com/gallery/Field-Guide/1708357

and here's a link to his personal, official website:
http://www.davidemmite.com/

Secondly, the photographer I'd like to mention this week is David Emmite. He's based in Portland Oregon. This guy likes to have fun and is incredibly creative. Some of the photos I am featuring this week are from the first link I posted, which shows the relation between man and how man always wants to intervene with the natural world in order to "make things better". David Emmite takes this concept to a personal level with animals: a skunk needs a special pump designed by man in order to spray his stenchy scent or a duck needs a propeller to be able to fly properly.

I couldn't directly download and re-upload some of his photos from the second link (his offical website), due to rights reserved, but PLEASE take a look. I would especially advise checking out "Personal Space" and "Pot Luck Dinner".

No comments:

Post a Comment