Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pamela Littky








What would be your dream job well tell me if this sounds like it "Photography, even if I wasn't doing it professionally, would totally be a passion of mine. The fact that someone pays me to go to work with a camera to do something that I completely love is pretty amazing." Pamela is living a modo that I fully believe in and that's If you can find something that you truly love to do, and make a profession out of it, then you should go for it." Her work captures that fully not only working with famous musicians but projects that she works on. One project that is really fun is a series that she did totally of polaroid pictures of just candid moments. Her pictures pop to me in so many ways with color, subject angles etc. If you get the chance checkout http://www.pamelalittky.com


No comments:

Post a Comment