Sunday, June 5, 2016

Jalisa Marino - Artist Post

Tom Robinson







Tom Robinson is a photographer that is based out of London, however, he finds himself most at home in areas that are absolutely nothing like his actual home. He travels all over the place taking amazing pictures. These 3 pictures are from his project called 'Feet First.'

All three of these pictures show Robinson and his families feet in the picture while overlooking a beautiful scene. The first picture was taken in Peru and the third was taken in Croatia.

This project really caught my eye because for one, I take the same kind of pictures. For some reason, no matter where I am,  I will end up taking a picture of my feet with some type of scenic background. Also, again, because I love to travel and I would love to go to some, if not all, of the places that this photographer has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment