Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sanica Bendre - Artists Post 2




Ben Canales is a modern photographer that finds his muse in night photography. he mostly focuses on capturing starry nights like the ones displayed above. 

In Ben Canales biography on his website, he reasons his choice of focus by  "I just love the quiet, peaceful contentment of lying on a rock and looking up at the stars" I couldn't agree more with Ben, From camping every summer to just looking up at the sky whenever I'm out and about, I have always been fascinated with the beauty and peacefulness that comes with a starry night.  I especially love the last photo I posted because of the contrast from the city lights, where you can barely see any stars, to the area where the artificial light does not reach, there you can see an ocean of stars. 

Ben's photography goal is to recreate memories for friends, family and others that don't have the time or have forgotten about what it is like outside of the city. His galleries definitely capture the true meaning of natural beauty that our world has provided us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment