Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Georgia Cipriani - Artist Post 2


Photography has never been something that I've researched, studied or taken seriously. Before this class I used my iPhone for all my photography needs. This is not to say that I haven't noticed photographers or great photographs in one of the many magazines or books I've read. My recent trip to Milan sparked the reason why I took this class. One of the many photographers I heard about while I was there was Pasquale Abbattista.
Abbattista lives and works in Milan, Italy. I am very interested in fashion so it is no surprise why I seem to like the photos he makes so much. He IS a fashion photographer who has worked with many top magazines and designers but this is not why I chose him. He makes a very specific type of photo. No, it is not film but he uses light in the best way.
I don't know if I will ever be a high fashion photographer but I would love to make some photos that follow in his footsteps.






No comments:

Post a Comment