Monday, October 8, 2012

"Street Photography"

While searching for photography inspiring my own work, I found this (kind of lame) website called Urban Exposure featuring the work of students and amateur photographers working with street photography. I stumbled upon this guy's (or girls?) work and saw some specific similarities between their work and mine, although I can't seem to find any information about the artist.



Image Copyright 2006 James Wakefield - All Rights Reserved
Image Copyright 2006 James Wakefield - All Rights ReservedImage Copyright 2006 James Wakefield - All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Definitely see how this is like your work, especially the shadow one. I believe you had a person walking in front of a brick wall with a shadow being cast on the wall as well haha. I also love the first image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the first image is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete