Friday, December 7, 2018

Schuyler VanSyckle - Jessica Kobeissi - Post 12

IMG_1134.JPG  IMG_1691-4.JPG
IMG_3658-2-3.JPG  IMG_1256.JPG

Pictures By Jessica Kobeissi

1. Which of the artist many technical choices are of interest to you?

The way that Jessica positions her models in each photograph is what interests me the most. Not only does her use of poses elongate the figure but it also helps to fill up the frame of the photograph. I am instantly drawn to this while viewing these images because posing models is something that I am trying to get better at and these images inspire and show me ways I can pose my models in my own photography. 

2. What do you believe are the artists conceptual and/or thematic intentions?

Jessica's intentions for these photographs were to show the movement of the model through their poses and to also show off the fashion aspect of their clothing. 

3. How do you personally respond to these choices and intents?

I personally enjoy these images because I am very passionate when it comes to fashion photography. I love the unique over dramatic poses, outfits, and locations that come along with fashion/editorial photography.



No comments:

Post a Comment