Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Karl Lagerfeld





Those of you who have heard of Karl Lagerfeld when I found this picture of Florence Welch, looked for the photographer and thought I had misread the name of the photographer) probably know him as Chanel's Fashion Director but he is also an artist and fashion photographer.
I liked this image because of its colouring and the light that flowed through the material, I think they worked well together because without much context you start thinking of a sunset/sunrise mood/scenario.

In keeping with his area of expertise Lagerfeld shoots fashion but I like the way he uses light to illuminate the body in his pictures - this probably says a lot about him as a person, he's a fashion designer and even in his pictures he finds a way to focus on the body.


Karl.com




No comments:

Post a Comment