Thursday, May 29, 2014

Into the light : Khalik Allah - Ayad


Khalik Allah

 

What really got me to see this artist photography was his name Khalik Allah. But whats more interesting is his photography. I truly find it intriguing how he could be able to take those photo of people in the streets night. He managed to be accepted in that what I presumed a dangerous area because most of the photos he take were portraits of homeless, gang and prostitution individual people. Personally, I would find it hard just to go outside in the night alone. Other than that, Khalik Allah didn't just made friends in that area he composed a storyline of what happens in one of those individuals night, a beauty within the darkness I would describe it.

I went on his website and read a lot of people's comments surprised on how this artist managed to pull off such photo with such calmness and intensive tension within photos. Each photo is descriptive story behind it. A fine artist that worth to be noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment