Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nizaad and Klara Hemmerich

I've forgotten to post in the past two weeks, so here's two artists. I decided to find photographers that really seemed amazing to me, but were either really young or not trained in photography at all. I found both!

1. Nizaad is a photographer I found on Flickr. She's been doing a 365 day project with one photo a day. She's 245 days in. Nearly every photo is conceptual and very thought out. When I looked through her Flickr as a whole, it was incredibly inspiring how much she has progressed during this whole process. A lot of her photos have this feeling of fantasy. Even the ones that aren't necessarily surreal in any way have a dream like quality to them. Every photo includes her in it.
2. Klara Hemmerich is another artist I found on Flickr doing a 365 day challenge. She is only 16, yet many of her photos are incredible. Some I really dislike, which is interesting to me as well. She manipulates her photos a lot, which is usually something I find cheesy (and sometimes hers are), but she makes it work in a lot of her photos. She sees in squares a lot, too, which is odd to me (I don't understand why that happens, it's so strange).

No comments:

Post a Comment