Sunday, November 6, 2011

Adam Lampton




I found Adam Lampton when looking for one of the photographers we were talking about in class. It is obvious in his work that he is a big fan of light and a observer of color. My favorite series of his collection is called Home and Away. I can tell by the shots he provided this was a pretty personal collection. I like that he puts himself in to his work. His work, and specifically the Home and Away series, makes me think of home. Not in the sense of my home but what a definition of home might be. The photograph of the television and the light (above) will be burned into my head. I don't even know why. It might be the color or the vintage appeal of the photography but this photograph made me want to share his work.

Definitely check his work out-


No comments:

Post a Comment