Tuesday, August 30, 2011

They say it's worth a thousand words.

alien. - 2011
This is from this past summer when I decided to explore the old warehouses in my town. Being my last summer home, I figured I could take one last opportunity to photograph it. While I was looking in on an old "candy" house [presumably for an old show or something...I hope], I happened upon these honeysuckles. I think it would be my favourite for three reasons: I really love high-contrast photography. I had never seen honeysuckle growing from such a small bush, and there is no digital enhancement, which was something different for me. The number of photos I have which have not been edited to my liking could probably be limited to the fingers on one hand.










Yohji Yamamoto, The Red Bustle by Nick Knight, 1986.









- Shanaz Bowman.

No comments:

Post a Comment