Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Photos I Enjoy - Rachael Quick


This is a photo I took during my first semester at AFO. It is titled "Breaking Through." I have a fascination with things that are destroyed or decaying, then photographing them to either look beautiful or interesting. It's very difficult for me to say it is my favourite photo that I've ever taken, but right now I really like it. My favourites tend to change.

This photo is called "Trying To Be..." by Oleksandr Hnatenko from September 2005. I found this photo randomly when I was about 14, browsing the internet. I fell in love instantly and over time, this photographer has become my favourite photographer. His photos either bring some sort of emotion out of me, or are extremely aesthetically interesting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment