Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dr. Seuss.

Final blog posts. I'm not sure if we were meant to do them this week but I figured I would (just in case) thanks for this semester you guyzzz, I'll see you not next semester but the semester after that (most likely... We'll see) :)




You all know who Doctor Seuss is (I hope) but a lot of people don't realise that he is an amazing artist outside of the picture book art that we know. This painting is one of my most favourite pictures ever. I first saw it (really randomly) in a shopping centre display when I was about thirteen, I stared at it for the time that my Mum went into a store, bought stuff and came out - I liked everything about it and loved it even more once I read the title; 'Free bird'.

I encourage you to go read your favourite Doctor Who book (if it's in reach).

No comments:

Post a Comment